Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Learnin & playin & playin @ Learn & play @ CML

So, this is a fun exercise. Of couse, I like promoting my favorite t.v. show - Doctor Who. Ah, but I get ahead of myself. Linking my blog on the favorites page ( http://learnandplaycml.pbwiki.com/Favorite-Blogs ) was pretty easy. . . and typing about my fav. t.v. show was also pretty easy, too. It's cool to see what your co-workers are watching. I had a bit of trouble trying to link one of my favorite books on the web-site. Apparently, It's still not linked either. I kept saving it then re-editing it trying to get the link to work to no avail. Sorry, y'all, but you're gonna have to hand type it in to the catalog. Waaaa! .Overall, though, on the Learn & play @ CML stuff, I don't know how much I'll use it. Honestly, with all this stuff to keep track of, it's a wonder I can still remember my password to blog anymore. Here's a very cool Doctor Who montage found on flickr:

No comments: