Saturday, October 11, 2008

All caught up!

So now that I'm all caught up with the learn & play stuff (at least this week), I can now blog about . . . uh . . . well um. JK. So, yesterday my husband and I were shopping for halloween costumes (he's gonna be Zorro! - well a rather short Zorro.) I ran into one of my high school classmates. I went to high school in a small town about an hour and a half from where I live and over 10 years ago. Talk about bizarre! We were talking about the 10 year reunion that I had missed. (That's because I forgot about it.) And some of our old school buddies. So, I thought I'd do a little bit of extra credit with this web2.0 stuff and create a Facebook account. Probably will create a MySpace account, too. Funny, then I ran into my sister-in-law and we got to chatting. Turns out I had forgotten that she had invited me too her friends list in Facebook. I also notice that some of my friends from High School had facebook accounts. Very cool. You know, some people keep in touch with their buddies and some people get caught up in the river of life that takes them on a different path from their friends. Maybe, I should have kept in touch. I don't know. I can't believe it's been over 10 years, though. Puts things into perspective. . . .

No comments: