Monday, September 22, 2008

tweet, tweet, tweet

What am I doing now? I'm typing this blog. I just got done creating my first twitter account. And yes, if you really want to know what I'm doing some of the time you can certainly check it out at http://twitter.com/2monkeygamers . I have to say. My Web 2.0 confidence levels are increasing. I didn't have any major hic-ups on the past two activite on the L&P website. So, cross my fingers & hope to goodness that I'm this lucky with the rest of the needed tasks on http://columbusmetropolitanlibrary.wordpress.com/ . I'm also suffering from vacation relapse (ie. vacation was good but now upon returning home got to catch up on learn&play stuff, bills :( , regular life, work, and responsibilites.) But anyway, I think I could get into twitter, ...that is, if I can find someone to twitter with. =s What am I doing now? I'm counting down the minutes until I get to go home (72), and hoping more people come in to make the time go faster. :D

No comments: