Thursday, August 21, 2008

10 books I like.

I'm not going to say my ten favorite books, because I have a terrible memory and I would be doing myself an injustice by saying that. So, in no particular order:

6. Harry Potter (series), J.K. Rowling (re-readability factor: very high.)
3. Song of Ice & Fire (series), George R.R. Martin. (you almost have to re-read his stuff just to get it all down. anxiously waiting for Dance of Dragons to come out.)
8. Discworld (series), Terry Pratchett (definitely good for another go.)
1. Anything by R.A. Salvatore (who doesn't like Drizzt?)
7. The Three Musketeers, Alexandre Dumas (classic!!)
10. East of Eden, John Steinbeck (huge book, quick read!)
9. Where the Red Fern Grows, (I loved this book when I was growing up!)
4. Daredevil, (graphic novels) (got to get some variety here, lots of drama, love 'em!)
2. Duma Key, The Stand, & The Drawing of Three, Stephen King (and many others)
5. Sword of Truth (series)Terry Goodkind (lots of drama! ... and finally a fantasy series with an ending!)

So, there you have it!

No comments: