Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Moldi books

Not to be confused with books that get wet and are left to mildew over. (If the cover feels squishy it's most likely going to get moldy.)
The great thing about Moldi books... https://secure.libraryreserve.com/clc.lib.overdrive.com/5FAC8958-551C-4AA0-81ED-5B0410607748/10/211/en/SignIn.htm?URL=MyAccount.htm (the website for anyone not knowing what I'm writing about) ...is that Moldi books don't get moldy. :D
If you're looking for some classics that this is a good place to look. If you like a lot of variety...well then, maybe not so much. I tried looking up a book that I was reading right now (or actually the author of the book) and got nothing. I like how you can choose a sub-catagory and browse the items that way, but the selection is still a bit limiting. And as far as reading a book on the computer...I'd rather save the money on my electric bill and just check them out from my library.

No comments: